Jun 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Four days ago (the 29th of May) it was my birthday. I've celebrated it in the morning with crazy shopping and then I've gone to the hairdresser to relax myself and to take care of me. In the evening I've met some friends for a happy hour in Milan.
I've received many beautiful things: a pashmina and a beads bracelet from Rossella, Dany and Davide, a Sephora bath kit (body lotion, body wash, a blue bath sponge and some sugar cubes, all ice mint-scented) from Elisa M.K. and 2 books (Toby Young "How to Lose Friends and Alienate People" -italian title: "Un alieno a Vanity Fair"- and Lauren Weisberger "Everyone Worth Knowing" -italian title: "Al Diavolo piace Dolce"-) from Alex and Alessandro. As soon as I'll read them, I'll publish a comment; I hope during this summer.

Then I've recieved also a special gift (not for my birthday, but I've recieved it that day) from Laura Vedani, the jewels designer of Margot's brand. She wanted to thank me for the interview that I've published some weeks ago.
This is a picture of the gift from her.


2 comment:

alessandra on June 3, 2009 at 7:52 PM said...

hapy birthday in ritardo!!!!
;)

Emma on June 5, 2009 at 1:35 AM said...

buon compleano!!
xx

 

StyleNotes Followers

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template