Oct 15, 2009

COMING SOON - LOOK OF THE WEEK





Style Notes launch a new section. Since in these 8 months of “life” this blog has received so many visits from all over the world and appreciations from its readers, to be grateful for returning every day and take a peek to the new style notes I thought to insert a section dedicated to them.

Probably it will be called “Look of the Week”; so, every week I will purpose my favourite look. All my readers (men and women) can send me from now some of their pictures with their best look to my e-mail address. Every week I’ll choose my favourite look and I’ll publish it on Style Notes.
Every month there will be a opinion pool and the “Look of the Month” will be voted by my readers.

So, send me your best look!!

1 comment:

Fashion By He on October 17, 2009 at 2:04 AM said...

love the blog, very cool cant wait to see the look fo the week

come check out he's blog, first ever fashion blog from a guys point of view, let he know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

 

StyleNotes Followers

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template