Nov 18, 2009

LONDON CALLING: SHOPPING IN HARRODS - MATTHEW WILLIAMSON AND MARC JACOBS




picture: Harrods.com


picture: Harrods.com

During my trip in London last summer I went to take a look in Harrods. All was very sparkling and wonderful but I loved more to go shopping in street-markets (such as Portobello, Camden Town or Coven Garden) where I can find particular and vintage items, and also in particular shops in Regent Street - Oxford Street, where I found brands that in Italy doesn't exist.
However, my favourite stands in Harrods were in woman fashion and accessories section: in particular Marc Jacobs  and Matthew Williamson.



picture by Erica Ventura


picture by Erica Ventura




picture by Erica Ventura

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Ho notato che hai utilizzato le illustrazioni come quelle di t&tc...se solo le sapessi disegnare io le personalizzerei.

 

StyleNotes Followers

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template