Mar 29, 2010

SPRING INSPIRATION - POPPY FLOWER

Jacket - Hobbs
Top - Miss Selfridge
Dress - Bryan Reyes
Sandals - Kurt Geiger
Shoulder bag - Givenchy
Ring - Asos
Scarf - Hobbs
Necklace - Sora Designs Jewelry

I love so much flower: poppy is one of my favourite but here in Milan I can't find it. Just in the country side, where I spend most of my summer holidays. And red is my favourite colour; I love to wear it during spring and summer and to "dress" my home with this colour.
And which is you favourite shade to wear?

Amo i fiori ed il papavero è uno dei miei preferiti ma qui a Milano è difficile trovarne. Solo in campagna, dove trascorro buona parte delle mie vacanze estive. Ed il rosso è il mio colore preferito; amo indossare capi in primavera ed estate e "vestire" la mia casa di questo colore, in tutte le sue tonalità.
Invece voi che colore preferite in fatto di abbigliamento?

0 comment:

 

StyleNotes Followers

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template