Apr 14, 2010

SPRING INSPIRATION - STRAWBERRY

Last weekend I decided to buy strawberries for the first time this year. It is still cold but I love their sweet taste with sugar. I can't wait to eat them! Have I ever told that red is one of my favourite colour to wear? I think so.

Lo scorso weekend mi sono lasciata tentare ed ho comprato le prime fragole della stagione. E' ancora un po' freddo ma le adoro letteralmente con lo zucchero e non vedevo l'ora di mangiarle! Ho già detto che il rosso è uno dei miei colori che mi piace indossare? Credo di si.


Dress - DesireClothing.co.uk
Trench - Boohoo.com
Plateau - Kurt Geiger
Bag - Rootote
Earrings - Lanvin
Necklace - Vivienne Westwood
Flower Headpiece - TopShop
Nail Lacquer - OPI

1 comment:

Unknown on April 21, 2010 at 5:54 PM said...

carino e simpatico!

 

StyleNotes Followers

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template