Mar 23, 2009

1 MONTH WITH STYLE NOTES

Today Style Notes celebrates his first month of life!!
I'm very happy to comunicate to you that it had many visits from all over the world. Thanks to all of you: my several reades, my followers and all fashion and accessories designers that helped me to make Style Notes so interesting and welcomed!!
Here some statistics:


- Yesterday Style Notes reached the record number of visits in one day: 45!!
- Total visits: 505
- Total pages seen: 1655

In occasion of it I decided to call an opinion poll to decide which one of the interviews I published you consider the best one. You can find it on the right side of this page, at the top.
So, please vote it! :-D

3 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures.
Wow....

Please visit:
http://heaven-view.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

I've voted :)
I love the Ferenc interview !
And congratulations for your blog first month of "life" :)

Stacy on March 30, 2009 at 7:35 PM said...

Congrats.

 

StyleNotes Followers

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template